COVID-19 Signage Update
October 4, 2021
We hope everyone is having a smooth transition into the Fall Semester. We would like to send an update regarding replacement signs throughout UPC, HSC, and The Village.
New COVID Health and Safety Signage is available for ordering and pick up.
- CVD-35 8.5×11 “Mask When Indoors” Paper Insert
- Please remove and replace all elevator paper insert signage within your buildings.
- CVD-38 “Mask When Indoors/Check Your Symptoms” PVC Sign
- You may utilize this sign at offices/workspaces and may be distributed to your building’s faculty and staff.
- CVD-39 11×17 “Mask When Indoors” Paper Insert
- Please insert this sign at your building entrances. This is the replacement sign for the old Health Order signage that we previously instructed should be removed immediately.
How do I order/pick up the new signs?
- Signage can be ordered via the PPE website: https://ppe.uscbookstore.com/product-category/restart-signage/
- Pickup is from the Distribution Center (Old Surplus Center):
Elevator wraps have been removed throughout both campuses. Cleaning of the residue left on the elevators are an ongoing effort and we ask for your patience. There will be new elevator wraps installed once the surfaces are fully prepped.
Who should I contact regarding specific COVID signage needs? For custom signs that are not covered by the signs already in place, please use the existing custom sign order form. Available signs can be viewed on the PPE website for reference.
Previously installed signs that indicate physical distancing and/or 6FT distancing should be removed immediately.
If needed, please reach out to your Zones manager for removal and repair of surfaces where physical distancing signs have been removed.
Reminder – We encourage everyone to not post excessive signs within your building. This extensive signage effort is to make sure we have a unified and cohesive message that is aligned with County Health guidelines as well as the USC brand. If you feel that your building is still lacking in indoor signage, please proceed to use the custom sign order form (link above).
We also encourage you to communicate the EH&S guidance documents (found in the Resource Center) with your faculty, staff, and students. For example, there is a Best Practices for Food & Drink which could be distributed to building occupants to supplement the Health and Safety messaging throughout campus.
If you have any questions regarding the above items, please reach out to Lee Anne Santos at email@example.com.
COVID-19 Signage Team